You are currently using Internet Explorer to browse our website. This website is best viewed by utilizing an alternate web browser as some features may not be visible.
ASSEMBLY & HARDWARE INSTALLATION
CUTTING & FORMING
ENGINEERING, DESIGN & PROTOTYPING
NEWS & EVENTS
THE HISTORY OF MCALPIN
– Frank McAlpin and Ralph Derleth co-founded McAlpin-Derleth Tool & Die, a 960 sq. ft. tool and die company located in Rochester, NY
– Monroe Plating established as an in-house facility for zinc and barrel plating operations
– McAlpin-Derleth moves to present day location at 255 Hollenbeck St. Rochester, NY, increasing total manufacturing space to 24,000 sq. ft.
– Frank McAlpin purchases McAlpin-Derleth and establishes McAlpin Industries
– McAlpin Industries adds 26,000 sq. ft. to Hollenbeck facility
– Frank McAlpin retires and transitions the business operations to Ken and Mike McAlpin
– McAlpin Industries and Monroe Plating receive the New York State Industry Award for Economic Growth through Pollution Prevention
– McAlpin Industries expands the Hollenbeck facility to 140,000 sq. ft.
– Ken McAlpin named the Small Business Person of the Year by the Rochester Business Alliance
– McAlpin Industries is accepted into the Safety & Health Achievement Recognition Program (SHARP)
– McAlpin Industries is selected as the sole recipient, out of more than 2,300 companies, for the Rusty Demeules Award for Safety Excellence
– McAlpin Industries celebrates 50 years of success
– McAlpin Industries opens a new 60,000 sq. ft. facility in Walworth, NY
We’re here to assist you – whether it’s designing new products or looking for cost reductions in existing products.
News & Events
Terms & Conditions
Web Design & SEO by Scriptable Solutions
McAlpin Industries - All rights reserved
255 Hollenbeck Street,
Rochester, NY 14621